Fall River Rural Health Clinic
Due to COVID-19 and the safety of our patients and staff, Fall River Health Services continues to restrict visitors at the facility until further notice, which includes, Seven Sisters Living Center and the Hospital. At this time there has been no disruption to regular scheduled appointments.
Fall River Rural Health Clinic is your source for family medicine in Fall River and surrounding Counties. Our family
medicine healthcare team is built upon a strong foundation with facility goals of providing patient-centered care,
utilization of progressive medical technology and up-to-date staff training.
Our team is comprised of highly trained staff that are ready to assist you along your healthcare journey.
• Board Certified Physicians
• Board Certified Nurse Practitioners
• Physician Assistants
• Registered Nurses
• Licensed Practical Nurses
• Certified Medical Assistants
• Clinical Assistants
We are proud to provide the following services through our Rural Health Clinic:
Primary Care Provider Healthcare Management
Walk-in services 7 days a week
Minor surgical procedures
Chronic illness educational opportunities
Visiting Specialty Clinics
○ General Surgery
Primary Care Provider
Establishing with one of our Providers as your "Primary Care Provider" or "PCP" will enhance your overall healthcare
experience. Our staff is available to assist you through this process.
There are multiple benefits of having your healthcare managed by one primary provider.
• Establish a health baseline that is focused on you and your family
• Identify personalized risk factors and a medical plan to address them
• Coordination with specialists when medically indicated
• Detection of potential healthcare concerns before they turn serious
• Individualized management of chronic illnesses
• Personalized education that is relevant to you and your family
• Care provided to all family members with specific goals
• Same-day appointment availability to manage unplanned healthcare needs
In addition to Primary Care Provider appointments, FRHS Rural Health Clinic is proud to offer walk-in services to our
We all know that unplanned health issues arise last minute. To provide access to care in the appropriate setting and in a
timely manner, the Rural Health Clinic has a designated walk-in Provider.
Monday thru Friday, our Primary Care Providers will have a limited number of same-day appointments available to also
help meet those unplanned needs. Patients will be seen by their Primary Care Provider through same-day appointment
availability. If your PCP is unavailable, walk-in services or booking an appointment on another day with your PCP, if
medically appropriate, will be offered.
During the work-week, we suggest that patients call the clinic as soon as they have determined a medical need. This
step will decrease wait times and increase the opportunity to see your Primary Care Provider.
Walk-in services and same-day appointments are designed for those unplanned medical needs. These services are to
meet immediate needs that don't necessarily require follow-up or long-term management. Examples of such medical
1. Sprains and strains
2. Coughs, colds, sore throat, fever
3. Urinary Tract Infections
4. Simple cuts or puncture wounds
5. Symptoms of the Flu
6. Sport injuries
7. Minor skin, eye, or ear irritations or infections
To ensure adequate time is scheduled to address your long-standing medical needs, scheduling appointments with your
Primary Care Provider is essential.
Medical needs that are not appropriate for walk-in services or same-day appointments are as follows:
1. Issues related to chronic illnesses
2. Pain management initiation, maintenance or medication refills
3. Sleep apnea or sleep disorders
4. Annual visits of any type
5. Establishing care with a Primary Care Provider
Fall River Health Services Rural Health Clinic is committed to providing high quality, primary medical care for your entire
Rural Health Clinic Hours: Monday- Friday: 8:00am - 8:00 pm, Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am- 1:00pm.
Call to schedule your appointment today!
605.745.8928 or 605.745.5491
"Appointment No-Shows and Late Arrivals- It's the policy of Fall River Health Services Rural Health Clinic to monitor and manage appointment no-shows and late appointments. Any patient who arrives 15 minutes late after their scheduled appointment time is considered late for his or her appointment. FRHS will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the patient within the patients session or to reschedule the patient at the earliest possible time, based on the nature of the presenting reason for the visit and the patient's wishes."